Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fallen down a rabbit hole lately?


I recently returned from an 'Amazing Race' like tour of London, Paris and Amsterdam, with my partner; having fully thought it had been the time of our lives, and was a great memory we had created. I was let down, ever so fast, to the fact, that although it was a wonderful trip, if one thing had to be changed, it was my constant need to 'white rabbit', otherwise now coined by my friends and family, as "White Rabbiting". I even got given a key ring from Alice's very Sheep Shop in Oxford, of the White Rabbit himself from my Dearest. This has now started to play on my mind..tick, tock....tick, tock.... I so feel at times like I may just have fallen down the rabbit hole - not as Alice, but as a voyer in someone elses life or adventure, or dream or nightmare....

1 comment:

soulbrush said...

welcome to bloggyland, ms rabbit, i am so thrilled to see you in cyberspace too, and look forward to viewing your art and also your views on life as a white rabbit. i am gonna add you to my list of favourites right now!
wordverification:plessed (as in 'pleased to see you!)